It is reassuring to know that Kiddicare has been providing a whole host of quality nursery products since 1974. Kiddicare’s prestigious awards including, The Mother & Baby Gold Award, Practical Pregnancy & Pregnancy Award and the Tommy’s Award for Best Online Retailer is testament to their dedicated approach to excellent products and customer care.
There are lots of reasons new and existing customers have for contacting Kiddicare, from stock enquiries and arranging a delivery to discovering details about Kiddicare price matching.
To find the information you need simply call the Kiddicare contact number to ensure you are swiftly connected to the right department.
Are you aware that there are various UK-only delivery options available at Kiddicare? For your convenience we have listed the options available.
- Standard Delivery – deliveries are usually completed within 7 working days
- Next Day Working Delivery – orders placed before 8pm on a Monday to Saturday or before 3pm on a Sunday will typically qualify for ‘next day’ delivery
- Saturday Delivery – orders placed before 5pm on a Friday are usually delivered by that Saturday, however if placed after 5pm the delivery will be the following Saturday
- Delivery & Assemble – Boori branded products come with the added benefit of a ‘delivery & assemble’ option, why not ask for detail?
Please be aware that delivery charges may vary according to the type of delivery chosen and the transaction amount.
Contacting Kiddicare Returns
Kiddicare say that they aim to make shopping for your bundle of joy as hassle-free as possible, and when it comes to product returns that is no exception. The return of Kiddicare purchases are generally valid for up to 365 days. It is important to be aware that food, milk, nappies and personal hygiene items cannot be returned if the packaging is open. However, if dissatisfied with a product it is possible to return it for investigation to:
1 Club Way,
Kiddicare Stock Enquiries
Britax, Cosatto, Graco, Fisher-Price and of course Kiddicare’s own range, the selection of brands at Kiddicare is extensive. If you are unsure whether your local Kiddicare branch has the stock you need why not contact them?
Store Opening Times
Understandably opening times between Kiddicare stores may vary on occasion, however their typical trading hours are:
- 9.30am until 5.30pm on a Monday to Friday
- 10.00am until 4.00 on a Sunday (browsing from 9.30-10.00)
- 9.30am until 5.30 on a Bank Holiday
If visiting Kiddicare regarding ‘Servicing & Repairs’ specialist staff are available from:
- 9.30am until 5.30pm on a Monday to Saturday
- Closed – Sundays & Bank Holidays
Contacting Kiddicare by Phone, Email & Post
Getting in touch with Kiddicare can be easily done via telephone, email or post – for your convenience we have listed the relevant contact information required for each.
Contacting Kiddicare Customer Services by Phone:
Kiddicare customer service lines are available from 9am until 6pm on a Monday to Friday.
Emailing your Kiddicare Enquiry
Please email any messages to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kiddicare Postal Address
Any written correspondence should be sent to:
Kiddicare Customer Service